Air Filters................

I'm putting Edelbrocks MPFI on my new 350 Block next week, I bought Proforms classic Black 14" Round Housing with the standard paper 3" high filter
element total cost $51.00. I'm disconnecting the ram air tube off the fender, I always hated that thing anyway, I'll let the group know if the plain jane paper filter works just as well as those $200+ Red and Blue gauze filters. I see know reason to spend the extra bucks on that stuff.
You have to give K&N and AIR-RAID (POWERRAID) credit for thier marketing and advertising plans, thier ad agencies are doing something right!!!!!!
HAHA
Pindar

Here are some real high profromance air filters. Will out perform a K&N and cost a lot less.
http://www.bakerprecision.com/wix2.htm