All of You Get A Raise

Since we have people coming in here demanding advice, I think that those of you who supply it, deserve a raise. As of now, your salary is doubled - Oh hell, make that tripled. I think that you deserve to get
paid more than you've gotten in the past. But, you will be expected to work 28 hours a day, eight days a wek. ;-)
WOW! what are we going to do with al this free time we have now that you have cut our hours back so much? I guess I will use that extra time to go spend all that extra money Im making now. ;-)
Actually, thses news groups have been VERY helpful in my quest for information on problems. It is nice to see that there are actually people out there that are helpful. Its also quite entertaining at times too!
Rich B wrote:

I agree. It's also nice to see that SOMEONE appreciates all that those those that DO offer help do. It's really NOT easy to diagnose a car problem without being under the hood, kinda like with computer, it's not easy to diagnose them without sitting in front of the monitor.
I've been on both sides, the one helping and the one being helped. So far I HAVE been thanked by the person needing the help, and have thanked the people that helped me. This goes for in this newsgroup, other newsgroups and all other online forums I visit...

i agree with rich. without this group, i wouldnt have learned so much as i have. thanks to everyone who has answered my questions and gave me advice, i cant thank you enough. and for the ppl who dont like what advice is giving, well i am sorry, but some of us do get something out of it.
. ======== ======== snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (RichB) came out of the front office in an attempt to increase production, and shouted across the bays...........
Since we have people coming in here demanding advice, I think that those of you who supply it, deserve a raise.
As of now, your salary is doubled - Oh hell, make that tripled.
I think that you deserve to get paid more than you've gotten in the past. But, you will be expected to work 28 hours a day, eight days a wek. ;-) ============= =============
pays me........
don't praise me.
MarshMonster ~i knowed it.......i knowed it...... when he said he wuz goin to that management seminar.........i knowed they wuz gonna feed him some line of bullsh#t to come back with, designed to increase morale......well it ain't gonna work on me i tell yuh.......................... ................a drink?..........yeah......i'll have a drink with yuh boss,thanks ............uh.....sure.....i'll finish putting it togeather before i leave~ ========================