Alright tech guys, Help

Does anyone have a desktop dyno file for 14102191 heads or accurate flow numbers. Also where can I find info on newer chevy heads. Exe. Int/Exe runner size cc info. I have copies out of a book that I got from a buddy 15 yrs ago that listed everything about chevy heads according to what vehicle they came on. valve size, cc and pros and cons. Very helpful when it came to boneyarding. It just has listings up to 81. Anything like this in print today. I don't know if he copied them from a mag or a actual book. He is no longer available to ask. Not sure if he is racing St. Peter of the Devil nowdays.

Reply to
David Johnson