AM Radio reception

Hello all,
Saw a thread a few days ago about bad AM radio reception where the fix was supposed to be the connector below the radio antenna. (At least that was
what it seemed like to me)
94 K1500, I have the same problem. AM radio reception is crap. I know it's not the plug wires or anything like that because the reception is the same all the time.
Question is, if it is some kind of connector under the antenna mount, how in the world do I get to it?????
TIA, John
John, Its on the passenger side, mine was laying on the inner fender, under the blower motor, for the heater..it is a inline connector, male and female. That was the way it was in my s-10 Blazer. Follow the antenna lead. Andy

in
Found it. Thanks!!! Feel like an idiot now. Oh, I'm used to that!!
Thanks, John

was
it's
same