AMSOIL Products

Visit the website below, sign up as a Preferred Customer and purchase AMSOIL products at wholesale pricing.
http://synthetic-oil-tech.com/1690163

Yeah, and still pay twice as much as you need to.

Only a fool would leave the same oil in a crankcase for 25k miles. Even if I did buy your snake oil pitch, I sure wouldn't buy from a usenet spammer.
backed into a tree whilst ridin inna park then wrote:

Amsoil, isn't that the same as Amway products?? The very best spam money can be swindled for!

As you have been told elsewhere from your spam, some of this Amsoil shit is bad for automobiles with catalytic converters; I'd avoid this crap like the plague.
People should use what the automobile manufacturer has certified: one could damage one's automobile with this crap, and void warranties.
--
http://desertphile.org