AMSOIL Products

Visit the website below, sign up as a Preferred Customer and purchase AMSOIL products at wholesale pricing.

Steve

Yeah, and still pay twice as much as you need to.

Reply to
Hairy

Hairy:

No doubt that AMSOIL products are more expensive to purchase than ordinary motor oil and even some synthetics. However, AMSOIL has motor oils that will go 25,000 miles between oil changes when used with an AMSOIL Ea oil filter (full synthetic nanofiber technology).

When you consider that one oil change will take the place of 8) 3,000 mile oil changes with other oil, the upfront expense is considerably more but a savings over the 25,000 mile use period.

Please go to the web site and look at ASL (5W-30) Synthetic Motor Oil There are other advantages to using AMSOIL such as better wear protection, lower engine temperatures, improved fuel efficiency and easier cold weather starts. All of these benefits add up to reduced operating costs and longer engine life.

Thank you for your response. Please email me directly if you'd like more information about the benefits of using AMSOIL over other synthetics.

Steve Spence Independent AMSOIL Dealer snipped-for-privacy@charter.net

Reply to
Steve

Only a fool would leave the same oil in a crankcase for 25k miles. Even if I did buy your snake oil pitch, I sure wouldn't buy from a usenet spammer.

Reply to
Hairy

Amsoil, isn't that the same as Amway products?? The very best spam money can be swindled for!

Reply to
What me worry?

As you have been told elsewhere from your spam, some of this Amsoil shit is bad for automobiles with catalytic converters; I'd avoid this crap like the plague.

People should use what the automobile manufacturer has certified: one could damage one's automobile with this crap, and void warranties.

Reply to
Desertphile