annoying fan sound

the fan, inside my suburban -96, doesn't sound healthy. It's just like the fan blades are touching some cable or something. I will open it up to see if
there is something I could do about it, but I'd thought I'd ask this group first. Perhaps some of you could give me a hint. Thanks in advance...
Add pictures here
✖