Another radio question

I have a 03 Silverado ext cab 1500 Z71...It has a AM/FM/CD/Casset player....Question being is.....My left two preset buttons won`t light up at night.Really no biggy...Just aggervates me and wanna fixum.Are the bulbs
indivual and replaceable?...Ummmmmmmm how bigga job?..Thanks Sid
Bert & Sid wrote:

Getting the radio out is simple. No tools required. Pull off the trim, and then press the release on both sides of the radio. The bulbs are soldered in a circuit board. If you can solder, then it should be a simple task. Otherwise, take it to some electronics repair shop and pay a high price for 2 lousy light bulbs. One of gm's "brighter" ideas! Be sure to write down your radio code before you unplug it!!! There's a rumor that the radio has to be from the same truck it came out of cause it reads the vin of the vehicle. Mine's a 99 so theftlock is as far as they got back then. . .