Any Canadians Out There?

Good evening,
I am sending you this message because I wanted to notify you that www.CanadianOffroad.com is once again back up and running.
Unlike last time we require VERY little information about yourself to
register on it. Currently the only thing available on the site is the message forum but it is now very broad to cover all brands of vehicles. Every make of vehicle has there own dedicated section of the board but we also feature global forums which allow anyone to send messages that cover more then just their own brand.
Other features that were once on the site will be added when my time is more available. This message is only being sent out to a small number of people to help me weed out any bugs that you may find currently on the cut down website.
If any errors are detected then please send me a copy of the error as a screen copy. It would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance for checking it out!
Cheers!
http://www.canadianoffroad.com
snipped-for-privacy@ncgcanada.com wrote: