Any Holley carb gurus???

I have a Holley on top of my 350 which I have not touched for months. Since the cold weather (30+ degrees cooler) has moved in, my truck seems to run a
lot stronger and better. It never had the added umph it has now.
My guess is that my mixture has been too rich, and now with the colder air, it's somewhat leaned out, making the additional power. I now have a occasional slight stumble off idle, leaving me to believe I need to up the shooter a size.
Anybody have any theories, positive or negative?
Could be a blown power valve. Runs rich at idle.Float level could be to high or pump cam could be wrong. Air fuel screws could need to be adjusted. I'm on my sixth carb now just want to start my 55 LS6 rat without fuel running out somewhere. Best of luck with your Holley Wayne

Since
air,
Yeah, I would bet the jets were too big for summer, but just right for winter. Probably have to go down a size just to be overall good.
It's hard to tell if the stumble off idle is from too much or too little of accelorator pump. Have to try both ways, should be a cam on there, maybe there's play on it.
Chris Blastin

Since
air,