Any Nova Scotia people here?

I am curious if there are any 4x4/offroad, dirt bike, snowmobile and atv'ers here ? I really enjoy the threads in this group. I also like visiting nsohvforum.com which is Nova Scotia based for people who enjoy
the sports within the province. :D
OffroadKitten wrote:

I don't know about in this forum, but we have a ton of Maritimers out here in Alberta! (grin). I think they all figure the streets are paved with gold out here!
Ian
shiden_kai wrote:

Nope....The pay rates are better than here. I'm telling yeah....If you lived here you'd see why we go out there to work.