Any Recalls

How can I tell what recalls are out for my 2000 Tracker?
Chris

go to a chevy dealer and ask.
-Bret

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 21:01:48 -0400, "Bret Chase"

Checked my Mitchell On-Demand it didn't have any listed. You can go to the US Government Dept of Transportation website. It lists all recalls for vehicles