Any Trackers Welcome Here? :o)

Just changed out my timing belt, ignition wires, and plugs.., I know.., no big deal.., but if anybody needs any info.., just ask below..., Later!!
Mike Harding
San Berdo.., CA 91 Geo Tracker 4X4
ANY information is welcome here

How about wrong info??
<G>
Denny

well, we haven't thrown ya out yet, so i guess i'll go with gary on this one...

Don't do anything you may regret. You know Easter is only a few months away!! <G>
Denny

hmm.. you better tell red that... he's the one with "the bunny in him"... lmao

" Hey, folks! I have a good one for you. 95 tracker 1600 16 valve engine
about 2 weeks ago, a loud "pop" from under the hood, then it runs like crap. So far, I have found a " blown up" literally EGR modulator valve, the end was blown out of the EGR valve. repaired both valves and replace the missing vaccumn hose, ( its a lot quieter now) but now the engine seems like no power, cant get over 50 mph. still seems to idle rough. Its firing on all 4, but timing now suddenly appears to be 4 degrees off, vaccumn seems low @ 17inches, but steady. all remaining vaccumn hoses appear intact, No apparant obstruction to either air intake or exhaust pipes. I am beginning to suspect the timing belt may have jumped a cog and caused some of this, but man what a nightmare to get at.Outside of what appears to be tearing the front of the motor off, is there any way to quickly check for the correct valve timing? doesnt seem to be any observation points on the timing belt cover, either. Although I think I have covered some of the obvious checks, suggestions are welcome. And of course, up here in Minnesota, its now down to about 20 degrees in the garage.
Situation normal, its winter, its wet, its cold, it must be time again to do major work on the car!