Any using Motor Silk products???

Hello all,
Wanted to know if anybody is using the product Motor Silk for gas, oil and trans use? Heard about it on the "Car Doctor Show" and was impressed on the product.
One of my friends who runs a ambulette service has 2 test vehicles, one gas and one diesel, so I am waiting for his results before I get the stuff.
Just want so other info from users.