Any way to find option list?

Wondering if there is a site where one can plug in the vin # and get the list of what the truck was built with. Until you guys told me what the cooler lines were I didn't know the truck had both an engine and trans
cooler, I just found out it has a cold package as I just unwrapped the engine block heater cord etc. Would love to know other things like which differential it has or whether it has a locker etc. THanks Larry
Your option list is in the glove compartment. Its a bunch of 3 letter codes called "rpo" codes. There are lots of sites to look them up. You can take your vin to a dealer parts desk and they can look up the build sheet. .

YEah, I looked all over for that sheet but nowhere to be found. Larry

it's a "build list" and shows every thing that was included on the truck when it left the factory.. VERY helpful, when you buy a used truck..
Look at the inside of the glovebox door. There should be a bunch of 3 digit codes printed on a label (known as RPO codes). You can look up the meanings for them on many different websites, but alot of them are incomplete and some of them are actually WRONG.
http://www.polariswebdesign.com/gmrpocodes.htm is the best and most complete list of RPO's that I've found to date.
BTW- You will not be able to find ALL of your codes. There are 8 of them for my '87 Chevy that aren't listed anywhere. I believe these codes were used primarily for factory purposes and have no relevant meaning.
Tony

Thanks...I was able to find everything I wanted to know about it. Larry