Anybody in NE? How about that storm?

We got 24 inches in upstate NY, next to Lake George. SO glad I bought this Chevy 4x4 right about now.

Ed Murray
Sunday AM still snowing in NY cap district. Got 5 hours sleep now back for the 3rd round of plowing. 97 K3500 w/ 8' fisher mm.

Yeah, just realized it was still snowing or snowing again just North of Albany. What a storm. I chased it up with my dad on Fri. We were in Newark Delaware on Thurs. and Fri, used 4WD on his truck most of the way up, on highways. Took 10 hours...
On Sun, 07 Dec 2003 12:03:49 GMT, "calhoun"

From around Phila., NY got more snow than we did but the 4x4's were just rolling along............
Rose's Web Page Designs http://members.aol.com/Roseb44170/designs.htm
On Sun, 07 Dec 2003 06:25:25 GMT, "Crooked-Ridez"

we've got about 8" so far in Southern Maine with another 8-12" on the way. up in Rangely (north western Maine mountains) they already have 34" with another 8-12 expected!
-Bret
Hey, Crooked, we are neighbors, Chestertown, 17 inches.

Chestertown? I have MANY service calls up that way. I'm off exit 19 of the Northway (87)
Ed Murray
I am an retired GM service mgr, now a p/t auto insurance field adjuster. Cover the are to Plattsburgh.

On Sun, 07 Dec 2003 20:10:41 GMT, "Crooked-Ridez"

Exit 8, 8A or 9, depending on the mood, or where in town I have to stop, if at all, on my way home...
Yes, talking the Northway here as well...
Small world after all
I go down that way quite a bit as well. I used to work off exit 11 (round lake) at a beer distributor.
wrote:

the
I used to go up your way quite often, for backpacking. Haven't been as much recently...
On Mon, 08 Dec 2003 06:31:20 GMT, "Crooked-Ridez"