Anybody with a 69-72 Blazer out there? Non-technical question

I know this isn't the most technical or thought-provoking question on the net... But it is a question none the less. Can anybody help me with a picture of the sunvisor bracket on a blazer- either installed or taken
off-particularily the mounting area, because, I'm restoring one, and after buying the repro bracket units- I find that the "truck" models- triangle, 3 mounting holes, spring tension bolt protruding below bracket needing hole in windshield channel for spring, etc DOES NOT FIT my Blazer- I only have one threaded hole, no hole for spring tension bolt, no 3 holes, etc. Naturally, the place I bought them from said "...well, I put them on about 50 Blazers so far and they all fit so I can't refund your money....."
So, can anybody help with a pic, etc. or if you are parting out an old Blazer and want some cash for the sunvisor brackets, let me know. Thanks, Carl
http://67-72chevytrucks.com
http://www.ColoradoK5.com

Thanks for the info. Carl

Carl, Have you gotten the information you needed, the Blazer and pickup visors mount very differently. If not I could send a photo of the bracket and one on the vehicle. If you need them I have a pair of good used Blazer sun visors that I don't need.
Jason