Anyone have a diagram to convert my truck to electric fan

I know you can buy a kit, but I also know you can make you own with junk yard parts which is a little more fun and cheap. I want to instal an electric fan with relay and sensor bla bla I was hoping someone would have a
diagram or link to show the steps.. Thanx all..