anyone have a line-in on cheap MAP sensors?

--B_3262413221_8591985 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit
Good day, I just found out that my parts guy in selling a MAP sensor for my 95 4.3L Jimmy for $168 CDN! He usually gets things at a modest discount so I dont even want to know what these run at the stealership.
Do any of you have a mail order source that can get these things at a reasonable price? When I scan the output of mine while driving back and forth from work, it seems to jump all over the place so Im guessing the membrane has a tear in it someplace and it needs to be swapped out.
Thanks! Andrew.
--B_3262413221_8591985 Content-type: text/html; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding
<HTML> <HEAD> <TITLE>anyone have a line-in on cheap MAP sensors?</TITLE></HEAD> <BODY> <FONT FACE="Verdana">Good day,<BR> I just found out that my parts guy in selling a MAP sensor for my 95 4.3L Jimmy for $168 CDN! &nbsp;He usually gets things at a modest discount so I don&#8217;t even want to know what these run at the stealership.<BR> <BR> Do any of you have a mail order source that can get these things at a reasonable price? &nbsp;When I scan the output of mine while driving back and forth from work, it seems to jump all over the place so I&#8217;m guessing the &#8216;membrane&#8217; has a tear in it someplace and it needs to be swapped out.<BR> <BR> Thanks!<BR> Andrew.<BR> </FONT> </BODY> </HTML>
--B_3262413221_8591985--

http://www.napaonline.com/masterpages/NOLMaster.aspx?PageIdG0&LineCode M&PartNumber=PS10075&Description=Manifold+Absolute+Pressure+(MAP)+Sensor
AWN wrote:

WOW That is almost DOUBLE what I pay at the dealer (even allowing for the exchange rate) That is about the most common MAP sensor used on GM products as well. GM part number is 17112715 Standard Motor Parts number is AS17
Try http://www.rockauto.com
--
Steve W.
Near Cooperstown, New York