anyone know where I can get a factory..

1981-1987 display cluster with rpm gauge ?. I know these are rare.. but like to keep the truck not too cheeco with a monster tack followed by 10 other cluster bombs all over the dash.. If anyone can find one or knows of
one for sale.. email me.. thanx
They go across eBay pretty often. Ones with a tach run pretty high, a tach and working quartz clock even higher.

I have 3 of the quartz clock, full gauge (minus tach). I can't find one on ebay though I may be typing the search keywords in wrong.

Another option, although a more expensive one, is to change all the gauges to nice new aftermarket ones, like from Autometer.
I'm going to do something similar in my K5. There is a company (sorry, can't remember the name or link) that pre-fabs the 73-91 dash panel to accept Autometer gauges, but they want ridiculous money for it...like $300 IIRC. WAY too much for a piece of plastic.
I've got a few extra dash panels and I'm going to experiment with modding it to accept the gauges. The big differences is that the gauges will be mounted to the panel itself and not a structure behind it.
The only reason I suggest it is because the Autometer gauges are to me, much easier to read, and you have many options on the "look" of your dash.
Good luck,
~jp
Chevrolet wrote:

Here it is... $249 for a blank!!! Yikes!
http://tinyurl.com/y5m26s
~jp