Anyone know why Chevrolet stopped making the S10?

Just curious.
Thanks

Because they replaced it with the Colorado. The engines in the CO are part of the new modular family that includes the inline 4- and 5-cylinder from the Colorado and the inline 6-cylinder from the Trailblazer.
I'm sure there are other reasons as well, but this is the most prominent one I can come across.
Cheers - Jonathan

Well that's something I guess. Seemed to me that the S10 was a rather popular truck though. Surely there's more to it, than that though. Anyone else have any thoughts on this?
I like Chevy's, but I don't really care much for the Colorado, nor do I need a fullsize truck. Guess that leaves me one option when the time comes for a new truck.

Jim wrote:

it's like the old 283 engine... Built too good and they were not selling enough replacement parts

--
It Doesnot Take Brains To
Get A High Paying Job!