Anyone know why Chevrolet stopped making the S10?

Because they replaced it with the Colorado. The engines in the CO are part of the new modular family that includes the inline 4- and 5-cylinder from the Colorado and the inline 6-cylinder from the Trailblazer.

I'm sure there are other reasons as well, but this is the most prominent one I can come across.

Cheers - Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan

Well that's something I guess. Seemed to me that the S10 was a rather popular truck though. Surely there's more to it, than that though. Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

Reply to
Jim

it's like the old 283 engine... Built too good and they were not selling enough replacement parts

Reply to
tom