Anyone tried the Warn fender flares on a 88 - 98 k1500?

My 88 has the typical rust on wheel well and I was thinking about just cutting it out and slapping a set of those Warn thinline fender flares on it, they look half way decent from what I have seen of the tiny ass
3 inch pictures you can find on the inet.
http://www.4wheelparts.com/product2.asp?imseqn 55&occlass=WARFLARES&catnder%20Flares
havent seen'em on a chevy yet and was just wondering if anyone has an opinion.
-Forrest
I believe my first pair I had on my old 1/2 ton were Warn. I took them off and put on a set of Xenon that looked like OEM but were much thicker and didn't have the OEM waves in the material.
I thought I would like the Warn product when I first bought them, but soon learned they were garbage. This was about 7 years ago, though, so maybe they have changed some things. I'd check into the Xenon flares, though, if I was you. They are TOP NOTCH!
If my current truck didn't have flares from the factory, I'd put another set of the Xenon ones on.
Snowman