Atomizer 2000: Friend or Foe?

I just bought this fuel booster for 178$ and was wondering if any of you out there have tried and if so what kind of increases in gas mileage have you gotten out of your ride?
Gas up here in Kenai, Alaska is topping out at 2.30$ and my chevy is only getting 11 mpg so I'm hopeing for good news.
OK, I'll be among the first...
Next time you decide to spend $178.00 on a supposed super fuel saving device do yourself a favor and send me half the price ($89.00) and then don't buy it. Look at it this way, you'll save half the amount and you won't have to install anything that doesn't work. Less money spent, less work, less disappointment - it works out for both of us in the end.
I read over the information and noticed three interesting things: 1. The list of magazines and media outlets they list are represented as "Advertised In" and not "Approved, tested or endorsed by". 2. No independent lab tests to verify their claims. Also notice they don't list any specifics about the device that supposedly got 205 mpg for Ford back in 1936. Since we entered WWII only 5 years later and fuel supply was a huge problem in both Europe and the Pacific, then why wasn't this device used in the military? 3. They claim many other fuel saving devices have either been bought out or forced out of business presumably by the oil and/or auto manufacturing industry, and yet they themselves haven't been bought out or forced out of business. Things that make you go Hmmmm...
Fact: The federal government sets emissions and mileage standards, not the auto or oil industries. Fact: Any auto manufacturer that could improve mileage would do so in a heartbeat in order to have the edge over their competition, and any device that would help them meet emissions standards and CAFE ratings would be bought and used in a heartbeat. Fact: If patents and copyrights can be gotten around in foreign countries for stuff like prescription medications, music, movies, etc. then why hasn't anyone bothered to produce this super duper fuel saver and market it elsewhere in the world? If this thing were so all-fired wonderful, third-world and developing nations with no interesting in enforcing patents and copyrights but with a tremendous interest in saving money on fuel would be falling all over themselves to get this thing. Fact: There are companies that operate very large fleets of vehicles. If this thing actually worked as advertised, then why oh why isn't at least one large fleet operator making them mandatory on all their vehicles in order to save money?
Good luck, and if you're still feeling lucky after you install it then I've got some swampland in Florida I'm looking to sell...
Cheers - Jonathan

On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 18:54:16 -0500, "Chevrolet_Camaro"

You have been ripped off! Next time ask first. -- Regards Gordie
If you want to increase mileage then you need to decrease friction........ nuff said
Mad-Dog '79 Chevy K-10 Slightly modified http://mad-dog16.tripod.com /

yep, and use the thing as a sinker on your next fishing trip, and get the money back for tequila. old john see attatched report. j

have
only
begin 666 ISO 5011 Duramax Air Filter Test Report.url M6T1%1D%53%1=#0I"05-%55),/6AT=' Z+R]H;VUE+G5S861A=&%N970N;F5T M+WYJ8G!L;V-K+TE33S4P,3$O4U!)0T52+FAT;0T*#0I;26YT97)N9713:&]R M=&-U=%T-"E523#UH='1P.B\O:&]M92YU<V%D871A;F5T+FYE="]^:F)P;&]C M:R])4T\U,#$Q+U-024-%4BYH=&T-"DUO9&EF:65D/3 P13 X-C<R13(R0T,U &,#%!0PT* ` end
Just a personal opinion, but I think the "fuel saving" cow magnets make better sinkers...

mac
Please remove splinters before emailing