Auto dimming mirror

Got an auto dimming mirror w/compass off ebay last week from a 1998 Z71 truck - has a 7 pin connector that only uses 2 leads, +12v & -12v. I've recently bought the 1997 Z71 that I've put the mirror in and have the
factory manuals on order but they're not in yet. Would anyone know which lead is which?
12+ is positive and 12- is negative. Wayne

Trying to be funny, eh? 7 pin connector is marked 1 through 7. Black wires are on 1 & 2 - which is +12v? This is what I needed. Found it by digging much deeper with Google.
wayne c wrote:

Just sent you pdf's of the 98 schematic and connector views. Hope it helps
Paul P