Auto door locks and coolant leak question

I've got a 97 K1500 Silverado with power locks and I was wondering if I could get them to auto-lock at 15mph? I don't have an owner's manual, but seem to remember hearing that they could be "programmed" to lock.
Second question; it's leaking coolant very slowly from the back of the engine...I think. It drips on the cross-over pipe off the manifold and I can see it on the trany housing on the driver's side. Not a huge leak, but enough that I can smell it and I need to add some every couple weeks. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Jeff
the coolant leak probally is a lower intake gasket problem. It's a very common problem for Gm v-8's. Probally a $500 fix by a dealer. I had mine replaced on my 98 chevy a few years ago under warranty.
--

Donny Nelms snipped-for-privacy@chartertn.net

Union Electricians Do "IT" Without Shorts!