*Automatic headlight sensor-2003 Silverado

The strangest thing just happened. I was wiping off the dash in my 2003 Silverado 2500HD and the damn headlight sensor fell thru the dash. It's just under the surface of the dash as I cah see it clearly.
Is there any way to get this sucker back into position or am I gonna have to take it back to the dealer for repairs????
It is a bit hard to get to. I would take it back to the dealer.