Automatic to Standard conversion?

Hello,
I was wondering how complicated this would be, I have a 1986 K/10 with clutch and I may be buying a 1985 K/10 automatic, so I will have both trucks at the
same location. The clutch on the standard truck is hydraullic, both are small blocks. Any info would be appreciated.
Thank You.
http://www.coloradok5.com/auto2manual.shtml
~KJ/TLGM