Aux. fuel tank?

Anyone know of an aux. fuel tank that will fit into the bed near cab that does not cost a fortune? I have seen some that have all these fancy switching valves and hookups etc., but what I am looking for is
a simple, safe tank that I can manually open a valve and drain the gas into the main tank. I can get the hose fittings/valve at most any supply house. TIA, MR