Aux input Stock Radio 04 Trailblazer

I want to direct wire my XM Roadie to the stock AM/FM/CD in my 04 Trailblazer. Is there an auxiliary jack in the back of the stock radio chassis? Is it a mini-jack or an RCA jack?
I currently do not have a cassette unit.
No aux jack you will an adapter. Try here. http://www.discountcarstereo.com/detail.aspx?ID10

You could buy the wireless FM modulator. You can take your Roadie from vehicle to vehicle if you'd like. Still only one plug! The FM mod is built into the cig lighter plug! Santa if you're reading, I REALLY like an XM for Christmas!

I live in an area where the FM channels are all active. Any of the FM settings I select on the Roadie I get some static. Some settings more than others

Oh I see the problem now! So a hard wire is the only way to go in this case. Perhaps a local stereo shop would have the same adapters in stock as mentioned before. In central Kentucky our FM band is open for interruption! Good Luck.

I think this what you are looking for, here's the link one of these adapter should work for you.I am guessing you have the 6 disc changer in your trailblazer. http://www.pie.net/appl_aux.pdf http://www.pie.net/apguides.htm http://www.pie.net/pcgm.htm