Auxliary fuel tank?????...

I have a 2004 2500 HD Chevrolet extended cab, 8.1 Motor and tow a 12,000 lb boat and with a 26 gal fuel tank, we don't get much for mileage. So, I am looking for an extra fuel tank or a replacement tank that would be larger
than stock. Some companies advertise then but because of the OBD II they have not yet come up with anything. SO, I thought I would ask the audience to see what they might know what's out there Thanks JB
Check this website: http://www.transferflow.com /

lb
Thanks, but did that. They only do up to 2002 for gas....................and up to 2004 for Diesel only. Nothing for 03 and up for a bout 2 more years. That what they say. I already have their G-van setup in my 4X4 van. It works great and can carry 57 gal of fuel.

am
larger
audience