Auxliary fuel tank?????...

I have a 2004 2500 HD Chevrolet extended cab, 8.1 Motor and tow a 12,000 lb boat and with a 26 gal fuel tank, we don't get much for mileage. So, I am looking for an extra fuel tank or a replacement tank that would be larger than stock. Some companies advertise then but because of the OBD II they have not yet come up with anything. SO, I thought I would ask the audience to see what they might know what's out there Thanks JB

Reply to
daytona

jwlbal

Thanks, but did that. They only do up to 2002 for gas....................and up to 2004 for Diesel only. Nothing for 03 and up for a bout 2 more years. That what they say. I already have their G-van setup in my 4X4 van. It works great and can carry 57 gal of fuel.

Reply to
daytona