Avalanche

anyone own one or any ideas on one vs a Silverado ??

Reply to
mc mc

I'm A Proud Owner of a 4 Door

2002 Chevy Avalanche Z71 4x4 that I Bought used in May/2005 5.3L--Aluminum Heads/Cast Iron Block that had 52000Km--32000Miles and as of today it has 70000Km--43000Miles(I'm in Canada)...I get around 17 City & 21 Hwy.

Indigo Blue Side Steps Factory Front Brush Grille Guard

3.73 Gears Front & Rear 17" Tires & Aluminum Rims Fully Loaded with Leather Power Sunroof and every other Option that was Available in 2002

I updated the Suspension with new Shocks/Springs/Stabilizer Bars This Truck Drives Real nice and Serves me well for my Daily Auto The Avalanche is just an updated Version of the Silverado...Meaning More Fancier The Avalanche can be Turned into a Regular Pickup if needed or leave the Cargo Covers on and the Rear Window Pops out which is nice this Time of the year

I'm sure someone else well Comment on your post as well with Some Ideas Best Advise I could give you is if your going to buy one or the other Take each one for a Day or Two...I'm sure the dealer well Agree with you???...Before I Bought mine I had the dealer Let me Have it for 4 Days...After the First day I knew I was going to Buy Good Luck with Either Choice Both are nice Trucks The new 2007 Chevy Avalanche or Chevy Silverado Trucks have allot more extra Features and the nicer Motor...I know the 5.3L has Active Fuel Management going From 8 Cylinders to 4 Cylinders and Then back to 8 When needed Along with Having Flex Fuel System it can Run on The Cleaner E85 Ethanol Fuel or Regular Fuel and of Course Having 320Hp is nice as well Wayne

Reply to
Ironworker_721