Axle woes have returned...need a lifespan estimate.

Page 2 of 2
Oh...Must of missed that...

If you have access to air and have a 3/4 inch impact, they will come off. (they will either unscrew or wring off but they will come off) Also I ALWAYS grease the threades when I put it back together with 90w oil. It keeps it from rusting on and will allow you to remove them again if need be. ----------------- The SnoMan www.thesnoman.com
Do the u-bolts need to be torqued to a certain spec?
~jp
SnoMan wrote:

and the seat some. ----------------- The SnoMan www.thesnoman.com