Back door Cup Holder 01 4x4 Silverado

After my grandchildren spilled numerous waterbottles out of the back door cup holders I started looking for a solution. I came up to using a 3" black
pvc pipe male adapter (Pipe to Thread) and inserting it in the cup holder Fits and works great Hope this helps someone else
never thought of that, thats a good idea, thanks for the tip