Back door Cup Holder 01 4x4 Silverado

After my grandchildren spilled numerous waterbottles out of the back door cup holders I started looking for a solution. I came up to using a 3" black pvc pipe male adapter (Pipe to Thread) and inserting it in the cup holder Fits and works great Hope this helps someone else

Reply to
Larry Schmitt

never thought of that, thats a good idea, thanks for the tip

Reply to
Charles H.