Bench Seat

Will a Bench seat just bolt into a 92 full size blazer with captains chairs. Im looking for more room for my family and dogs?

Get one from a Suburban.

It will bolt right in? thank you for the information
It should... I'm not 100% sure on the post-'91 Suburban/Blazer interchangeability...but it should.

Shades (at dot) wrote:

what Shades said.
~:~ MarshMonster ~:~