bench seat track on 90 z71?

Hey all,
the seat track on my 90 model z71 is about wore out. I looked in LMC and they don't carry it and the local dealer can't get them anymore. Where can
I find someone who might have this? It's a solid bench, just wants to move/slide and pop when you're driving.
Thanks TB
Junk yard.....?

can
that's what i figured. I called LMC and a couple other places as well and no one makes them. Are there any simple replacement benches that are sold? not like those southern comfort kind of buckets?
thanks again TB

and