Best aftermarket power window kit?

Anyone have a recommendation for an aftermarket power window kit that would fit a 1987 Check truck? I saw one mentioned on Trucks! on SpikeTV, but couldn't find the manufacturer on Google.
Thanks, Heath
"Heath Roberts" wrote: > Anyone have a recommendation for an aftermarket power window > kit that > would fit a 1987 Check truck? I saw one mentioned on Trucks! > on > SpikeTV, but couldn't find the manufacturer on Google. > > Thanks, > Heath
Not sure of the manufactuer but i have one i purchased from stylin concepts for my 04 1500
mark