Best cat back exhaust?

what is everyones ideas on the best cat back exhaust system for a 97 k1500 suburban?

Hi!
Gibson has a very good reputation. I'll be ordering headers from those guys soon. http://www.gibsonperformance.com
Best regards Tord Freuchen Oslo, Norway.

guys
Indeed. I put Gibson stainless steel headers and a single-side cat-back stainless on my '97 Burb ... gave about a 10% boost all around. I'm real pleased with the results and when one of the headers developed a crack because of an exposed weakness from the mandrel/bending process, they sent me a new set without hassle.
VLJ