Best place to get new Radiator?

I have a 94 Chevy. The radiator has now just starting to spring leaks. I would like to get a new one or rebuilt one before we get stuck somewhere. Is there a better place to get one than getting one from the Chevy garage. Ryan

Is
Ryan
Check at local radiator shops, get a double core, you'll be glad you did..
Adair
Ryan,
Don't know where you are! There's a place called Radiator Warehouse, if you wanna buy it and install it yourself. It's located here in Northern, VA. in a burg called Merrifield...
-Buck F.

Is
Ryan
Northern California

somewhere.
go to whichever of you local parts houses carries Modine's
buy one and drive with confidence; the few bucks you save price-shopping aren't worth it

Is
Ryan
There are so few Modine Dealers in the Northeast we end up with Valeo factry' direct.
Have a great one!
Bush
On Wed, 01 Oct 2003 21:43:09 GMT, "Gary Glaenzer"

Call 1-800-radiator
They ship next day or 2nd day delivery and delivery is incuded in the price. I needed a radiator for my sons Nissan 240SX. Original was a single core with plastic tanks, and the dealer and local radiator shops all wanted $325 to 360 for a replacement single core radiator.
I got it from the above number for $119.00 delivered next day, and it was a duble core with brass tanks and a Modine at that. This place ships all over so where your at makes no difference..the prices can't be beat..........and no tax either!
ANother place is www.discountradiator.com and also www.radiatorwarehouse.com

-- Visit my website: Remove nospam for correct address http://www.nospamfrugalmachinist.com snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com Contents: foundry and general metal working and lots of related projects. Regards Roy aka Chipmaker // Foxeye Opinions are strictly those of my wife....I have had no input whatsoever. Remove nospam from email address