best sounding exhaust

a local business recommended that i buy two flowmasters and run a true dual exhast for my 98 gmc truck.....any recommedations?

On Wed, 3 Mar 2004 01:07:42 -0500 (EST), snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Your Mama) wrote:

________
Got exactly that setup on my '73 Lincoln Sport Coupe with the 460. Absolutely KILLER sound!
Marshall

_________
Shoulda put up a link to the Linc. It's a rare two-door hardtop version of the Town Car. You might have to click on the little square set of arrows in the bottom picture to enlarge the layout:
http://www.mindspring.com/~carguy323/73lincoln.jpg
Marshall
Your Mama wrote:

That's supposed to sound real nice.
Here's two examples of exhausts I've run on my trucks:
http://yo_marc.tripod.com (please excuse the popup or two)
-marc
I had a nice Flowmaster set-up on my 94 2 Door Yukon. Single in with dual out. I was actually looking for a full cat-back set-up for my 99 and came acoss this on Ebay. You should be interested. :) http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item $64252207&category3636
Deez
I had a nice Flowmaster set-up on my 94 2 Door Yukon. Single in with dual out. I was actually looking for a full cat-back set-up for my 99 and came acoss this on Ebay. You should be interested. :) http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item $64252207&category3636
Deez
I have a custom exhaust that is about the best sounding I have come across. How do I record it and put it on a website for everyone else to enjoy?
| a local business recommended that i buy two flowmasters and run a true | dual exhast for my 98 gmc truck.....any recommedations? |
A mic and a laptop would be easiest, or a digital recorder with a serial connection....
~KJ~

RE/

Give your neighbors and the drivers around you a break and keep it quiet.
--
PeteCresswell

I `d run Flowmasters with the total dual exhaust.That`s what I have on my 97` 1/2 ton 5.7 Sounds great. Not real loud. Forget about that post about people around you. That was total bullshit. There are plenty of bikes that are way louder than you could ever make your truck. Do the Flowmasters,you`ll love it. The louder,the better.
Re: best sounding exhaust Group: alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks Date: Thu, Mar 4, 2004, 1:23am (EST+5) From: snipped-for-privacy@y.z ((PeteCresswell)) RE/ any recommedations? Give your neighbors and the drivers around you a break and keep it quiet.
--
PeteCresswell
this is the best advice i have heard in a long time. i am a major

This is it:
http://www.powereffects.com /
HDS