Best Spark Plugs for truck??

I was wondering if any of you have tried some of the spark plugs that cost up to $8.00 or more for 2 plugs at the store? I have used Auto Lite and such they work ok, but never have used the expensive ones. Are they worth it or is there a Spark Plug that you recommend?? Thank you Ryan snipped-for-privacy@c-zone.net

Reply to
ryan

depends on the truck you own...

Jason Sobol

AC Rapidfire, cost less, works better than the others.

Reply to
Martin Riddle

OEM

anything else is asking for 'misfire' codes

Reply to
Gary Glaenzer

It's real simple. Use the plugs recommended for your truck UNLESS you have done a bunch of real modifications on it. Why? If those plugs made any difference in HP or emissions you would see them as factory issue. Take a look at what racers and REAL high performance guys run and you don't see these "performance" plugs anywhere and these are guys who drop 10,000 dollars on an engine to get 1 HP gain,if a plug could do it they would be using them, but they don't. THEY ARE JUNK.

Personally I run Delco Rapid-fire in my vehicles.

Reply to
Steve W.

Well if AC Delco list's a Rapidfire for you application I'd doubt that that would be the case.

Reply to
Martin Riddle

what part of 'OEM' didn't you understand ?

that would be the case.

Reply to
Gary Glaenzer

Reply to
ryan

Maybe the fact that Delco IS OEM? How ya been G?

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

F'in A! Rapidfire's are great plugs, last forever and don't cost all that much.

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

pretty good

working on the house project, business is better than it has been for over a year, but still not like 'it used to be', pre 09/11/01

Reply to
Gary Glaenzer