Bet you can't figure this one out, chevy runs like a ford

My truck runs great and is super strong whenm cold and when hot but when wrming up it runs like a turd and is pretty undriveable until hot. 1991 chev 4x4 350/ auto. It is not flashing any codes at me but
something is wrong. It lurches and coughs until I can rev it up a couple times. It is like a stuck choke but it's fuel injected?????? Please help me my chevy runs like a ford
Get a scanner on it and check the coolant temp sensor for the proper temp when warm.

-