BFG's on Silverado 2002 z71 EC 285/65/18?

Will 285/65/18 BFG AT fit with some torsion adjustment? Anyone tried? My curent setup has PZero Scorp 285/60/18, since 95% of my driving is on dry road they work O/K but for the 5% of driving in Tahoe wet snow, they stink. I'm looking for nice middle of road tire. Thanks

Reply to
Harken Ronstan

They "should".

The Scorp size you mentioned is:

Sidewall 6.7" Diameter 31.5"

BGF AT's

Sidewall 7.3" Diameter 32.6"

It's just over an inch difference. So if you have 1/2 clearance on both sides of the wheel wells with the wheels turned through their range, you should be all set.

-marc

Reply to
Marc Westerlind