BFG's on Silverado 2002 z71 EC 285/65/18?

Will 285/65/18 BFG AT fit with some torsion adjustment? Anyone tried? My curent setup has PZero Scorp 285/60/18, since 95% of my driving is on dry road they work O/K but for the 5% of driving in Tahoe wet snow,
they stink. I'm looking for nice middle of road tire. Thanks
Harken Ronstan wrote:

They "should".
The Scorp size you mentioned is:
Sidewall 6.7" Diameter 31.5"
BGF AT's
Sidewall 7.3" Diameter 32.6"
It's just over an inch difference. So if you have 1/2 clearance on both sides of the wheel wells with the wheels turned through their range, you should be all set.
-marc