Bigblock? Smallblock?

Page 3 of 3
wrote in message

Thanks, Hairy. That's a nice bit of history there.
Garrett
-
Jessie Herrera wrote:

don't know. I will say though that I am very impressed by some of the user's knowledge of Chevy history. That's what these boards are all about. There were some very good responses. I learned something by reading all responses. Some good, some bad. I am also let down about some user's lack of knowledge or the uninformed/misinformed users. I have a K5 Blazer and a Cheyenne C20 4x4 (350-350). I also have a Dodge Power Wagon (440-435) and an Attex Super Chief 500 6 wheeler that is also amphibious. I also have a 1981 Porsche 911 with a big bore kit and a 67 Sunbeam sportscar with the small block Ford (very fast). Any way, Thanks for the input. Keep the faith. Look forward to reading all your input in the future. Jessie