Bigblock? Smallblock?

Thanks, Hairy. That's a nice bit of history there.

Garrett

Reply to
Garrett Fulton

Like I said, I'm not a Chevy engineer. Why they do the things they do I don't know. I will say though that I am very impressed by some of the user's knowledge of Chevy history. That's what these boards are all about. There were some very good responses. I learned something by reading all responses. Some good, some bad. I am also let down about some user's lack of knowledge or the uninformed/misinformed users. I have a K5 Blazer and a Cheyenne C20 4x4 (350-350). I also have a Dodge Power Wagon (440-435) and an Attex Super Chief 500 6 wheeler that is also amphibious. I also have a 1981 Porsche 911 with a big bore kit and a 67 Sunbeam sportscar with the small block Ford (very fast). Any way, Thanks for the input. Keep the faith. Look forward to reading all your input in the future. Jessie

Reply to
Jessie Herrera