bigger tires

I have a 98 z71 4x4 with a 3" body lift riding on 33/12.50-r15 tires.I want to get a larger tire to fill up some of the wheel well but keep my factory
rims,any suggestions on tire size?
You've got 12.5" wide tires on factory rims? That's gotta be pushin the limit for width already, for a taller tire you're looking at pizza cutters. Try something like a 35x10.5r15 Super Swamper SSR.
http://www.intercotire.com/html/ssr_series.htm

Your factory rims are 15 inch? I thought a 4x4 had 16 inch rims. My 99 Z71 has 265/75R-16 .

As far as I can remember the factory rims have been 16 inch since I before 92. I have a 92 so I know it was before that. Hell some the the chevs you can't even get a 15" rim on.

Obviously not factory wheels at 15", so we should assume he means he wants to go back to the factory wheels (16") and put bigger tires on these (discontinuing use of either the aftermarket or 80s body style 15" wheels).
I think I've heard a 315 width, but not sure of the ratios. Compare this width 315mm to 12.5" and you'll find they're basically same width. 315mm.4"
Snowman

'87 was the last year for 15" wheels on 4x4's. When they changed the body style, they went to 16" as well as a diffeent rim offset.
Now... the Blazer, Suburban and crew cab pickup didn't change to the new body style until '92. So you will find factory 15" rims on them untill then.
Tony