Blazer 94 engine repair kit

Hi there!
I write to all of you from Russia, Moscow. The problem is - On my Blazer 94, 4.3, vortex, 5 cylinder dont have compression. In autoservice their ask from me around $600-$700 for
spare parts for engine repair. How much it cost in USA and if it is possible, can i buy it from Moscow via internet with handling to Russia.
Thank you in advance Maxim V Efimov
P.S. Sorry for bad English.
That is a difficult question to answer. It would help if you could tell us Which parts they want to replace. No compression in 5 cylinders sounds pretty bad.
You can buy most auto parts for this car and engine over the internet (www.gmpartsdirect.com, www.carparts.com...and many others depending on what parts you want)
Ken
Maxim V Efimov wrote:

Let's see the VIN.

I am some what suspicious. A number of vehicles were sent overseas in containers. The source of the vehicles were off the street in many cities in the U.S. and Canada and SUVs were targets. This info is from the news services. If he has nothing to hide then post the VIN. If you think I have over stepped the bounds I will respect that.

on
hell I have the title to my truck and I still wouldn't post the vin. I wouldn't give out any numbers. And anyway if it did come up stolen there really isn't a whole hell of a lot that could be done.

internet
have
is
On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 17:55:48 -0500, 73blazer

He may have meant the number five cylinder.
Anyway, its helpful to know what they want $600 to do (and is that even in US dollars). Even if that is just the part price, it might not be economical to buy parts over the net and ship them to Russia. With the bad currency exchange rate (dollar to rouble) and the high shipping charges, it doesn't seem practical.
I would mention to the original poster that he consider auto salvage yards. Though it is an uncommon vehicle in Russia, if there is this one, there is bound to be another. If you can find one in a salvage yard, then that means you are getting an original type part, and not a European copy that may be out of specifications.
And if it is stolen, I know some guys with a floating tow truck that can go and get it back. Anyone want to joing a posse? (just kidding, Maxim).
Jeff