Blazer For Sale

Check out my Blazer for sale.

Wizard of OZ

NP207??????????????????????????????????? Never heard of it...????????????????????????????????????

Reply to
Shades

it...????????????????????????????????????

I could be wrong but, I think that the unit shown in the photos is an NP208C.

But there is a NP207C that was used from 1983 through 1988 in the S-10 Chevy and S-15 GMC trucks and downsized Blazers. It was repalced in 1988 by the NP-231/NV-243.

Diamond Jim

Reply to
Diamond Jim

Sorry, you are right.

My typo, will fix in the next few minutes.

That's what's good about the newsgroup.

Thanks for looking.

Wiz.

Reply to
Wizard of OZ

Decided to stop paying the eBay fees? When I saw it drop off eBay I thought you had sold it. Ebay is down to an all-time low of blazers....

~KJ/TLGM

Reply to
KJ

Hey KJ,

You know I wasn't to sure how those payments happen, but now that you mentioned it I had a good look. Well, it appears that I owe them $44.00. I was wondering how the payment system worked. I was hoping it was a pay if you sell policy. No such luck. I checked 'my eBay' and found a $44.00 payment pending. I don't know what happens if I leave it too long, but I'm not willing to find out.

I won't put anything on there again that has a reserve or there is a chance of not selling.

One lives and learns.

Thanks for the heads up,

Wiz

Reply to
Wizard of OZ

run a little shop there...For a car it's $40.00 up front + listing upgrades to put it onFor a car it's $40.00 at the endI did the math and for anything over about 2g it's a good way to do it,under that list it as a parts vehicle to save some fees.But everything on eBay has fees to list, fees to end. They have what theycall "relisting" which is nice. Hypothetically on say your truck this is howit would have gone. $44 list - doesn't sell $44 list - doesn't sell $44 list - sells $40 selling fee $44 credit to *you*

So it costs just as much as though you had sold it the first time. But the only people on eBay that make money is eBay.

~KJ/TLGM

Reply to
KJ

So KJ,

Are you saying that I could re-list it again and if it sells the total cost to me is $44? If I misunderstood this please explain again. Is the total cost $40. or is it some of those $44s and how, if at all do I come out $44. credit.

Sorry I'm slow at this, obviously I'm no eBay WIz.

Thanks,

Wiz.

Reply to
Wizard of OZ

No to sell a truck is $80 + listing upgrades. $40 to list, $40 to sell. Listing upgrades are things like bold, gallery, a wrench next to the listing, etc.... Now if you relist the auction 3 times and it doesn't sell you pay

40(start)+40(re)+40(re)+40(re)=$160 Now if you relist that auction 3 times and it sells you pay 40(start)+40(re)+40(re)+40(re)-80=$80

~KJ/TLGM

Reply to
KJ

Okay,

Now I see what you mean.

Thanks,

Wiz.

Reply to
Wizard of OZ

Quick question... how did you mount the CD player in that thing. I know you had to cut the dash, but is there any kind of kit available to make the conversion from 2-shaft to DIN style seamless????

Thanks,

-JP

Reply to
Jon R. Pickens

Not as seamless as I would hoped, but still the only kit I found.

What you have to do is remove the old radio, cut or file the opening bigger and then there is a faceplate to cover the hole and go around the DIN size CD player.

Here is the site that I got the faceplate from:

Hope this works for your planed project.

If you know any one that wants the Blazer let me know, my wife is pressuring me to get rid of it even if I sell it for a lower price.

Thanks,

Len.

Reply to
Wizard of OZ

Thanks for the info. I want something stronger than plastic holder the head unit in place, but I'll probably buy this anyway seeing as how it's only $10.

I'll use it as a template to cut a stronger one out of sheet metal.

-JP

Reply to
Jon R. Pickens