BLAZER HELP PLEASE!!!

1996 Chevy Blazer 4x4 S-10 Vortech v-6
Quick question!
First... This is my truck...
http://www.ledamay.com/blazer/big.jpg
My sub woofer Kicker box in the rear has vibrated something loose in the
rear hatch and it no longer opens. I can hear the thingie inside working when I push the open button, but NO WORKIE!
Any way to get it open so I can fix the loose doohickey?
MY AMPS HERE! When it did open.
http://hometown.aol.com/ledacumlumbus/images/2jls.jpg
Entire page if you wanna see? http://hometown.aol.com/ledacumlumbus /
Please lemme know.. Link me to a manual maybe???
Leda @ ledamay.com Use this email to reply!
think about what it will do to your eardums. . old john

Bassheads really shouldn't mess with things they don't understand.
Ever time I hear one of you pinheads locally, I come a step closer to building a HERF gun and going on a rampage...
HAHAHA That is funny shit!!!

Ummmmm Poetic Justice???
You will have to climb into the back of the truck and remove the panel from the inside most likely. BTW, did you used to be a dude?