Blazer LS (2000)

I just picked up a used Blazer LS 2000 model. The power seat (driver side) does not move. What is th elikely problem??? SImply I get no response when I try to move the seat by pressing the power button no
matter what direction I want it to go. What would it cost to repair this depending on the scenario?
Thanks Manoj
Look under the seat to see if is plugged in?

-
Hi Thanks - yes it is plugged in. ANyother suggestions? Manoj Shep wrote:

Can you hear any motor noise, or is in not getting power?
If equipped with lumbar support, does that work?
if the motor works, check the seat brackets for loose bolts or stuff like kids toys jammed in the moving parts. DAMHIKT
Mac
Hi Thanks for your reply - no sound from the motor at all and I cant find the correct fuse in the fuse map as no fuse is listed for the power seat. There is no powered lumbar support. Lumbar support is manual. Manoj mac davis wrote: