Blazer to pickup conversion, where to find...

I'm looking for the piece pictured on this eBay auction:

This converts a K5 to a short pickup. Does anyone know where I can find such a thing? It just bolts in according to the owner. He indicated it was not a custom job, that he bought it.

Thanks, ~jp

Reply to
Jon Pickens

Did you ask him WHERE he bought it?

Reply to
Shades

Yeah, the answer was very vague, and it took 2 days to get a response. I'm awaiting clarification.

I figured in the meantime, someone else may know.

~jp

Reply to
Jon Pickens

Here's another example: