Blazer to pickup conversion, where to find...

I'm looking for the piece pictured on this eBay auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemE95655409
This converts a K5 to a short pickup. Does anyone know where I can
find such a thing? It just bolts in according to the owner. He indicated it was not a custom job, that he bought it.
Thanks, ~jp
Did you ask him WHERE he bought it?

Yeah, the answer was very vague, and it took 2 days to get a response. I'm awaiting clarification.
I figured in the meantime, someone else may know.
~jp
Here's another example:
http://www.eastcoastk5.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=8&pos=0