Blazer Transfer case problems

Hi, I have an 01 Blazer that I can't get into 4W Hi(push button)4W Lo works fine only after putting xfer case in neutral...Attempted to put in neutral
to adjust switch as stated in owners manual for 4W Hi, but this has not worked...Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks
I had the same problem. They tried replacing the switch first, found out it's the motor in the transfer case. Over $450 to get it fixed. :(
Dala