Blazer turn signal is SUPER FAST!

My 1998 Blazer's left turn signal started blinking really fast when I use it. All lights and indicators seem to be functioning normally, it just flashes at a super high rate when I use it.
Anybody have any idea why this is happening? Can I fix it myself?
Thanks in advance. John
double check your bulbs, as this is usually an indicator that a bulb is burned out on the exterior. You may have one someplace you are unaware of, like a side marker light or something like that which may not be as noticable.
Snowman

If you recently replaced a bulb also. If you accidently use the wrong bulb. I have seen that cause quick flashing too.
Corey